Sunday, January 20, 2019

Denver to Salt Lake

 Boarding the Turbine Duke.
 Off from Centennial in Denver.  We'll travel at FL240 to Salt Lake City today.
 The Front Range.  The departure procedure keeps you over the plains until you've reached enough altitude to proceed over the Rockies.
 Blessed with clear skies today we go over some rough country.
 Entering the Great Salt Lake basin I'm threading my way between two mountains.
 Actually my TAWS indicates I have plenty of room to fly over the mountains, but I feel better doing this.
 Just nice views any way you look.
 On final into runway 16 at KBTF
Touchdown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brrr...

Nice pix, though, and nice plane. I fly mine too close to the top of the green arc I think, cuz I have to watch real careful to not overspeed it, even when I make altimiter adjustments. :D